Today I have a quick, easy and super tasty apricot glazed bacon wrapped cajun pork tenderloin recipe! The bacon and apricot combo is the perfect blend on salty and sweet with mustard adding a nice tanginess and it’s all finished off with a spicy
cajun seasoning! This is one of the easiest roast pork recipes around! You simply rub the tenderloin with the spices, wrap it in bacon, fry it in a pan until the bacon is nice and crispy and then transfer it to the oven to roast until the pork is cooked. All said and done this roast is made in one pan/skillet and it only takes about 30 minutes! It fits right in for a busy weeknight dinner and it’s also sure to impress guests! Drop those boring roast pork loin recipes and try this tasty apricot glazed bacon wrapped cajun pork tenderloin tonight!
Apricot Glazed Bacon Wrapped Cajun Pork Tenderloin
A moist and juicy cajun seasoned pork tenderloin wrapped in crispy bacon and glazed in an apricot dijon sauce! Sweet and salty pork perfection!
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 strips bacon
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon grainy dijon mustard
- Rub the pork tenderloin with the mixture of the cajun seasoning and brown sugar and wrap it up in the bacon.
- Heat an oven safe skillet over medium heat, add the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin and cook until it is browned on all sides, about 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to a preheated 400F/200C oven, roast until the pork reaches 140F, about 10-15 minutes, brushing on the mixture of the apricot preserves and mustard near the end before setting aside it to rest, covered, for 5 minutes.
Fat 10.2g (
Carbs 15.2g (